7 Days till Dressember!

 ~ For her price is  far above rubies ~
Proverbs 31


Via Mercy Ministries


It's 7 days till Dressember !!! ( you can click the link) 

When the first time I heard about Dressember in my is dress in December ( wearing dress during December) I though it's about proper look for women but when I found out it's all about campaign to save women and children from human trafficking. It started from a heart of Blythe Hill you can watch her story here.

Why I wanted to take a part ?
I adore things about womanhood - my grandmas and my mom showed me how the woman should be, and the power inside ( virtous and dignity) it always started from family ;) and women in Bible stories, & R.A. Kartini, I still have more favorite of women around the world.

I love to see how mothers lead their children to Jesus 
I love how the wives respect their husbands and empowering them in life.

I love to see women change the world.

But then destroyer came and has been using this part to reversed the truth of humanity  then my heart breaks for the ladies in slavery. 

and I love wearing dress and skirt ( some of you know it) I just feel empowered by being virtous one.


Things we can do : (Ask God  that we can do these things)

Praying (it's an investment & changes things). 
let God uses us wherever we are and whatever we do.
Spread the word (break the silence of darkness) using social media, the more people know, the more we make it less.
Take a part in campaign, and here are my favorites: 

A21 this organization run by Christine Cain 
This organization more to rescue the people in slavery.
Christine Cain is one of my favorite speakers, I never see her live but I love visiting youtube to watch her.
Mercy Multiplied this organization run by Nancy Alcorn
I knew this organization  when I was really young - I ever had dream to work as volunteer here. This organization more to help ladies for the restoration. Before this organization called Mercy Ministries but then they changed the name on October 2015 because their expanded outreach to help the ladies build their lives after saving their lives. If you see my whole blog you always see Mercy podcast :)

Dressember this campaign run by Blythe Hill.

END IT  
END IT is a Coalition of the leading organizations in the world in the fight for FREEDOM. Our amazing Coalition Partners are doing the work, on the ground, everyday, to bring AWARENESS, PREVENTION, RESCUE, and RESTORATION. Each of them is focused on a different step of the journey.

UNICEF


So ladies, I think it will be fun to wear dress during this December and spread the word. 
Are you in? 




Comments

Ceil said…
Hi Delvalina! I remember your 'Dressember' from last year. You were even making your dresses, right? This year, I see so much more of a dedication to the problem of human trafficking, especially women. What a beautiful way to usher in the Christmas Season.

God came to save us all, and we all have dignity. How dare we use each other in such evil ways? We are meant to reflect His glory and love! It is a great challenge sometimes, but we can do it with His grace, and reminders from His faithful like you. Thank you for shining a light on this horrid situation.

May God bless you and your efforts, and send His peace and joy in the Christmas Season. I look forward to seeing you in 2016 right here :)
Ceil
Karen said…
I am familiar with Christine Cain and Nancy Alcorn. I am thankful for their work. Blessings to you. Happy Dressember!
Libby said…
I would love to do this. I've been absent from my blog for a long while, but this would be a great way to return - spreading the word about this campaign and of course wearing dresses. I love dresses and skirts, although I have more skirts than dresses. Thank you for posting this again. :-)

xoxo,
Libby

Popular Posts