~ I'll be back in September!~

Dear friends,

For God is good 

And His mercies endure forever


It's been forever since I never check out this blog.
I have missed everything here especially about our friendship.
I just wanted to let you know that I have resigned from my job and I am freelance now as private teacher.
I have more time now - but now I'm in a trip since July and I am not back until the end of August.
For God is good and His mercies endure forever!

I have wanted to write and sharing my life that God has designed.
Looking for projects that I want to share
And I have some great news for you here.


I've been thinking of you all and God has blessed me with my blog friends.

Blessing
Delvalina

Comments

Pam Williams said…
So looking forward to connecting here with you again, Eva! Enjoy your trip! Much love to you!
I was just thinking of you the other day, sweet Delvalina! I was wondering what you have been doing and praying you were doing well! So glad to see that things are good with you and that you will be blogging again, soon. Sending you hugs and blessings. xo Karen
Stephanie said…
Hi sweet sister! You are never far from my thoughts, dear one. I am looking forward to your return. Love to you!
Faith said…
awww yay! I have missed you my dear sister. I cant wait to hear more from you. God is good :)
Emily said…
I've missed you! I hope you have a great trip and looking forward to seeing you around again :)

Popular Posts